Queensland lashed by wild weather - ABC News
A low off the Queensland coast has dumped heavy rain, bringing damaging winds and whipping up dangerous seas.
Queensland dam releases unlikely - Gold Coast Bulletin
FLOODGATES at several southeast Queensland dams are unlikely to be opened, thanks to lower than expected rainfall.
Wild weather closes Gold Coast beaches - Gold Coast Bulletin
ALL Gold Coast beaches will close from 1pm today due to the wild weather lashing the city.
Flash flood alert for southern Qld - Sky News
Southern Queensland is on alert for flash flooding, with heavy rain to lash the region throughout Tuesday.
Winds mean swell news for surfers - Gold Coast Bulletin
GUSTY winds and bucketloads of rain are expected on the Coast in the next few days but surfers will rejoice -- 2m waves are on the way.
- about us
- blog topics
- weather station
- community pulse
- links and resources
- Gold Coast beaches damaged & dirty
- Gold Coast road closures at 27/01/2012 9:30am
- News Roundup - Jan 25 2012
- Gold Coast road closures 24/01/12 2pm
- Rain to start week and keep coming
- 400m+ rain possible over next 8 days
- Gold Coast beaches reopened
- News Roundup - Jan 17 2012
- Severe weather fizzler - what happened to the rain...
- All Gold Coast beaches closed from 1pm today
- Damaging Winds, Flash Flooding and Dangerous Surf
- News Roundup - Jan 16 2012
- Severe weather warning for heavy rainfall
- SE coast may get 100-150mm over next 4 days
- Here comes the rain again...
- News Roundup - Jan 10 2012
- News Roundup - Jan 9 2012
- Electricity in 'Extreme' demand
- Like us even more on Facebook!
- South East QLD to swelter
- News Roundup - Jan 6 2012
- News Roundup - Jan 5 2012
- News Roundup - Jan 4 2012
- Dire 'heatwave' unlikely for Gold Coast
- Tide times tweeted twice a day? Terrific!
- ▼ January (25)