Warm weather and Games turn up the heat on apartment sales - goldcoast.com.au
THE Gold Coast apartment market is primed to record its strongest summer sales period in three years, with the first quarter of 2012 set to be a bumper season, according to new research by project marketing group Oliver Hume.
- about us
- blog topics
- weather station
- community pulse
- links and resources
- ► 2013 (530)
- Gold Coast beaches damaged & dirty
- Gold Coast road closures at 27/01/2012 9:30am
- News Roundup - Jan 25 2012
- Gold Coast road closures 24/01/12 2pm
- Rain to start week and keep coming
- 400m+ rain possible over next 8 days
- Gold Coast beaches reopened
- News Roundup - Jan 17 2012
- Severe weather fizzler - what happened to the rain...
- All Gold Coast beaches closed from 1pm today
- Damaging Winds, Flash Flooding and Dangerous Surf
- News Roundup - Jan 16 2012
- Severe weather warning for heavy rainfall
- SE coast may get 100-150mm over next 4 days
- Here comes the rain again...
- News Roundup - Jan 10 2012
- News Roundup - Jan 9 2012
- Electricity in 'Extreme' demand
- Like us even more on Facebook!
- South East QLD to swelter
- News Roundup - Jan 6 2012
- News Roundup - Jan 5 2012
- News Roundup - Jan 4 2012
- Dire 'heatwave' unlikely for Gold Coast
- Tide times tweeted twice a day? Terrific!
- ▼ January (25)